Posted By the Nonsuch Mansion Team on January 20, 2012
January is a great time to reflect and, out of curiously, we inevitably end up looking back over the different menus chosen throughout the year and make a “top ten” of what most couples chose.
As you know, the menus here at Nonsuch Mansion are bespoke. We know what works well yet we also know that the menu is all about you and we tailor it according to your tastes and style. This is what we think sets us apart from other venues and helps us win awards for our absolutely delicious food.
So can you guess what was the most popular dish of 2011? Believe it or not, mushrooms! Take a look at this an be inspired by food…
– Rare roast beef on watermelon cubes with pickled ginger and coriander
- Ricotta cakes with slow roasted vine tomatoes and basil wafers
– Caramelised tomato tarte tatin, purple olive tapenade, parmesan and sweet balsamic glaze
- Stuffed Portobello mushroom with parmesan, roasted garlic and thyme with a demi tasse of wild mushroom soup, truffle oil and homemade ciabatta (pictured)
- Fresh handmade asparagus ravioli with herb emulsion and micro shoots
– Pancetta wrapped chicken on roasted winter roots with buttered Savoy and sage beurre blanc
- Guinea fowl filled with spinach and ricotta, confit of leg, smoked garlic mash, winter greens and tarragon jus
- Sea bass, lemon mash, char grilled Mediterranean vegetables, basil crisps and herb oil
– Warm caramelised pear and thyme tarte tatin with fresh vanilla ice cream
- Nonsuch Black Forest: warm molten chocolate fondant served with black cherries and vanilla mascarpone